May 25, 2014

SO CASUAL, SO EASY!

Hey guys... I hope you're all well!

First of all, I'm back and I'm so, so sorry guys but it took longer to be able to post, than I thought. Please be patient with me! But I'm 100% back and there are no more camera issues or whatsoever, and I have a new camera. I'm super excited to shoot my pictures with it now, so stay definitely tuned for that!
So the very first moment I had a chance to take finally pictures, had to be the day I was wearing a very casual outfit, it is even more casual-sporty. It's not one of my usual outfits, but I have the feeling that I can only wear loose and short clothes. It's getting sooo crazy hot here and it's not even really summer yet, let's hope for the best. 
Anyway, like I already said this isn't one of my usual outfits but I still enjoyed wearing it, it's super comfortable and an easy everyday look to put together. The fabric of the shorts is knitted and really nice to wear on hot days, because it's a very loose knit and it also feels very nice on your skin. And I think that's it for today, I hope you guys don't mind this little short post, but I just wanted to upload it as fastest I could. And don't forget to check out all my social media links! 

Stay connected with me: 

Facebook: Maria's Fashion Day!
Twitter: @Smaria_c
Instagram: @purplemas
Tumblr: @purplemas
Lookbook: @purplemas

PS: I just entered a little competition, which called "look of the month"..so wish me luck! Here are all details to the host: http://freakinyou.blogspot.de/









Blouse: H&M
Knit Shorts: H&M
Purse: H&M
Platform Loafers: Amazon.com 
Sunnies: H&M 
Earrings: Forever21 


Have a great day, Maria! 

4 comments:

vreeni mänke said...

und verdammt lässig - sieht toll aus. hammer schuhe.

hast du lust beim look of the month mitzumachen?
alle info´s dazu findest du hier:
look of the month

liebst,
vreeni

Maria said...

Hey, dankeschoen! Ich schau mal vorbei! :)
XO Maria

TheBlondeLion said...

Wuuuuuuuuunderschönes Outfit! Gefällt mir super an dir :)

Liebste Grüße ♥ Joana
TheBlondeLion

Maria said...

Hey, viiiiiiieeeeeeelen lieben Dank!

XOXO Maria